- DETERMINE CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION: We go through an in-depth discovery process to learn and understand who you are and what’s important to you, both right now and long-term. Initially, we will clarify our financial planning process and define each of our responsibilities. Along with compensation, we’ll discuss how long our professional relationship will last and how we assist in the decision-making process.
- DEVELOP YOUR FINANCIAL GOALS. We will discuss your existing financial situation and review current documents. Together, we will go over your personal and financial goals, including timeframes. Our goal is to get you from good to great. You may also want to discuss your comfort level when it comes to taking financial risks. We use protection-first strategies that help you WIN by NOT LOSING. These strategies maximize your actual overall Return On Investment by minimizing risk and also by transferring it whenever possible.
- IDENTIFY ALTERNATIVE COURSES OF ACTION. We will consider all aspects of your overall situation to determine what you need to do to meet your goals. Depending on what services you’ve asked for, we will analyze your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
- EVALUATE ALTERNATIVES. We will go over your current plan, and a financial projection of your current path. We will then share our personalized recommendations, and provide complete clarity around the rationale behind them so you can make informed decisions, and we will listen and discuss any thoughts, comments, or concerns you may have.
- CREATE AND IMPLEMENT ACTION PLAN. We collectively decide on the appropriate mix of financial tools & instruments (structure) to create optimum financial balance and implement the strategy. We carry out the recommendations and also serve as your coach, coordinating the process with you and your other professionals, like attorneys or stockbrokers.
- REVIEW AND UPDATE PLAN . As we work toward realizing your goals, we will be observing and reviewing your progress to make sure you’re staying on track. You will have gained new insight and a different perspective that would only add value from learning and understanding.
Fred Kettler, Financial Coach
Kettler Financial – Serving the Greater Miami Community
Coral Gables – Pinecrest – Coconut Grove
1560 S. Dixie Highway Coral Gables, FL 33146
Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), member FINRA, SIPC. OSJ: 14021 Metropolis Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33912. 239-561-2900. PAS is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. Kettler Financial is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian.
2017-36377 Exp 03/2019